Why should you consider rent to owning out your property?
1. Virtually worry and hassle free property ownership:
• Unlike traditional rental properties, you have a tenant who genuinely cares about the house and will take care of it because they will be the eventual owner
• All of your ownership costs (mortgage, property taxes, etc.) are covered
• FREE property management – we manage the property for you! We find the clients, manage all of the paperwork, and take care of all minor maintenance issues
2. You come out ahead financially:
• Fair market value - At the beginning of the term we sit down and determine what the fair market price is for your home - and then we sign on to buy the house from you at th at price. So all through the term of the lease, you know exactly how much you will receive at the end of it.
• No realtor fees – We are not realtors; there are no associated commissions or fees cutting into your bottom line. The price we agree on is the price you get.
• Monthly cashflow – The monthly lease payment covers your ownership costs and then some.
• Mortgage paydown – Keep in mind that throughout the term of the lease not only are all of your ownership costs being covered but your mortgage is getting paid down at the same time – increasing your profit from what you would have got if you sold today.
3. You ‘re helping people!:
Most of our clients have gone through some sort of difficulty in their lives and are unable to obtain traditional financing . They want to own a home but the banks won’t give them a mortgage because they don’t meet the growing list of criteria that is required. You will have a key role in helping these people achieve their dream of owning a home of their own.